View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
The Durham Town Office is located at 630 Hallowell Road.
Hours of operation are:
Mondays-Tuesdays-Fridays: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Telephone: (207) 353-2561
Fax: (207) 353-5367
Durham Town Office Staff:
- Kathy Tombarelli: Town Manager
- Pamela Cloutier: Deputy Treasurer, Deputy Tax Collector, Deputy General Assistance Administrator, Deputy Clerk
- Becky Taylor Chase: Town Clerk, Registrar of Voters, Deputy Treasurer, Deputy Tax Collector
- Robert Forrest: Code Enforcement Officer
- Donna Hays: Town of Durham Assessing Agent
- Kathy Dion: Public Information Technician and Meetings Secretary
Services and information available at the Durham Town Office (this is not an exhaustive list, please call if you have any questions).
- Motor vehicle registrations
- Boat, ATV, and snowmobile registrations
- Hunting and fishing licenses
- Property tax payments
- Vital certificates
- Marriage ceremonies
- Dog registrations
- Assessing maps
- Assessing files
- Code files
- Commitment books
- Historical information
- Meeting minutes and agendas