View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
The Durham Town Office is located at 630 Hallowell Road.
DUE TO COVID 19 THE TOWN'S HOURS OF OPERATION THROUGH JUNE 9, 2020 ARE:
Open to the Public: Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm, and Thursday, 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm.
Open by Appointment for those over 65 and higher risk individuals: Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 9:00 am until 12:00 pm and Thursday, 11:00 am until 2:00 pm.
Hours of operation are:
Mondays-Tuesdays-Fridays: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Telephone: (207) 353-2561
Fax: (207) 353-5367
Durham Town Office Staff:
- Ruth Glaeser: Town Administrator, Treasurer, Tax Collector, General Assistance Administrator, Deputy Town Clerk
- Pamela Cloutier: Deputy Treasurer, Deputy Tax Collector, Deputy General Assistance Administrator, Deputy Clerk
- Becky Taylor Chase: Town Clerk, Registrar of Voters, Deputy Treasurer, Deputy Tax Collector
- Robert Forrest: Code Enforcement Officer
- Donna Hays: Town of Durham Assessing Agent
- Kathy Dion: Public Information Technician and Meetings Secretary
- Tammy Quimby: Telecommunications Liaison
Services and information available at the Durham Town Office (this is not an exhaustive list, please call if you have any questions).
- Motor vehicle registrations
- Boat, ATV, and snowmobile registrations
- Hunting and fishing licenses
- Property tax payments
- Vital certificates
- Marriage ceremonies
- Dog registrations
- Assessing maps
- Assessing files
- Code files
- Commitment books
- Historical information
- Meeting minutes and agendas